Pjsip with Microsoft OCS server

Hi ,

It seems that the OCS server sends a "302 Moved Temporarily" to th first SIP
INVITE.
Then the first INVITE session is terminated and the pjsua should be able to
send another INVITE to a different port address which is in the 302.

This is not happening with pjsua and it understands that the connection is
terminated.

To resolve this issue, I placed a Cisco SIP gateway in between the OCS and
the client pjsua.
The IT guys configured the cisco gateway so that the cisco will send a re
INVITE to the OCS.
Everything is woking as I expected and the calls go through OCS without the
pjsua.

Now, I like to know how to configure the pjsua fully so that only the sip
calls go through from my client via the Cisco.I tried using the

--proxy 192.168.10.252

and it seems that it doesn't work.

my laptop is at 192.168.10.108 nad I make the call as follows;

--id sip:<Tel number>@192.168.10.108;transport=tcp
--add buddy sip:<number>@192.168.10.192:5060;transport=tcp

where 192.168.10.192 is my OCS server.

can nybody tell me how to route the above sip call through the cisco router?

Thanks,

Jay