Failure to re-register after an IP address change.

Hi Benny,
To get pjsua to work with this registrar I implemented the following:

Add command line options to:
--auto-update-nat=N            where N=0 for disabled
    Disabling the nat update allows the registration to work on this
registrar.

--use-compact-form        - Ticket 342
    The INVITE messages were being fragmented

--dis-codec name        - similar to --add-codec
    Disables codecs
    GSM codec was being used and giving an error.

Now it works.

Attached patch applied against rev 1621

Regards
Lafras