Failure to re-register after an IP address change.

Lafras Henning wrote:
> Hi Benny,
> To get pjsua to work with this registrar I implemented the following:
>
> Add command line options to:
> --auto-update-nat=N            where N=0 for disabled
>    Disabling the nat update allows the registration to work on this
> registrar.
>
> --use-compact-form        - Ticket 342
>    The INVITE messages were being fragmented
>
> --dis-codec name        - similar to --add-codec
>    Disables codecs
>    GSM codec was being used and giving an error.

Thanks! I've applied it in http://www.pjsip.org/trac/ticket/430

I modified how --dis-codec works a bit to make it slightly clearer,
otherwise everything should be equal to yours (except you can't
--add-codec after --dis-codec for the same codec, since --dis-codec
will take precedence).

cheers,
  -benny