Pjsip with Microsoft OCS server

Hi Jay, I'm not an expert on the subject but I did some digging into OCS a
couple of months ago.

First it might be authentication problem OSC doesn't use the standard
authentication schemes, it uses Kerberos or NTLM.

Secondly MS have added propriatry extensions to the SIP protocol and you
have to license these extensions for your client, so to my knowledge the
best way to build OCS is using the UCC Client API (I think it's released on
Windows but not on Windows CE yet) .

But if you get this to work I'm more then happy since OCS support is on our
agenda and hopefully with PJSIP.

BR/Olle

Olle Frimanson

Keystream AB