Pjsip with Microsoft OCS server

Hi Olle,

Thanks for your response.

It seems that it is not an authentication problem , since it makes a
connection to the server today, wehn I tried using exclusively tcp packets
and specifying the tcp port explicitley.

But after the SDP packets being send with a
SIP Request:ACK sip 3701 at 192.168.10.192;transport=tcp

I am getting a resposnse 302 Moved Temporarily and the connection drops and
the pjsua at this moment shows

pjsua.c Call 0 is Disconnected [reason=302 {Moved Temporarily)]

Do u have any idea why this is happening?

Thanks,

Jay