Destroying transports

Hello Benny,

On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 03:04:46AM +0000, Benny Prijono wrote:
> thanks for the report, and I can reproduce it here. While there's a
> bug in the TLS transport which I'm going to fix it soon, is there
> any particular reason why do you need to manually destroy the
> transports? Normally we just need to call pjsip_endpt_destroy() and
> it will take care of closing down all the transports and listeners.

The reason we manually destroy transports is that in our API, we provide
the concept of account, which has its associated parameters, including
transport protocol, port, etc. Those accounts can be created and
deleted at will, and consequently we need to destroy the transports
when an account is deleted so that its resources (ports, etc.) can
be reused.

Thank you, and best regards!

-Christian
--