sound issue

2007/12/7, Norman Franke <norman at myasd.com>:

> I don't believe it does. Mine (asterisk) does not. It just sends a SIP
> message telling the client you have a call, and the client replies back with
> "I'm ringing".

Ok.

> After a call comes in, you do this:
>

>  status = pjsua_call_answer(current_call, 180, NULL, NULL);
>
> which indicates to the other side you are ringing. Similarly, you can send
> 200 to answer, or 480 to reject the call. After you send 180, and no media
> is established (via on_call_media_state), you need provide ringing yourself.

ok. Now I understand :P

> The PJSUA library has a tone generator you can use to provide this as
> well as other tones, e.g. dial tone, DTMF, etc.
>
> Let me understand how....Can you send me an example...
> I tried different way without success using python API. :(
>
> I've commented on this
> before:http://www.pjsip.org/pipermail/pjsip/2007-January/001778.html

I will read and try.

Have you any suggestion on my audio problem?
I can't send or receive any sound with pjsip on a linux box :(

Thanks for all.

Regards

--
Alessandro R.

NOTICE
This message is for the named person's use only and it's confidential.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and
and notify the sender. Thank you.