Problems with recording to file

Hi,

I have been playing around with the pjsua sample to have it record calls by
using the --rec-file and --auto-rec commandline switches. In essence this
works fine, but after having terminated a call, the recording still
continues. The specified file keeps growing in size and this doesn't stop
until I actually quit the application. It seems that this is caused by not
calling pjsua_recorder_destroy when the call terminates. I.e. I think it
might be a good idea to add this function somewhere in the
on_call_media_state function. E.g. when the media state changes to
PJSUA_CALL_MEDIA_NONE.

Any thoughts on this?

Cheers,

Frank