Handling DTMF packets with jitter buffer

Hi Benny,

Your suggestion is reasonable. I agree.

I would like to make a note that RFC 2833 allows simultaneous audio and DTMF
packets in the same stream. So it makes sense jitter buffer to handle such
cases by maintaining DTMF packets to take precedence over audio. This means
that if DTMF frame is added after audio frame with the same frame number,
audio frame is replaced by DTMF but not vice versa. Do you agree with this?

In the project where I use jitter buffer it is helpful to know whether the
frame has been added to jitter buffer or no. Is it possible to return
pj_bool_t by pjmedia_jbuf_put_frame and pjmedia_jbuf_put_frame2 functions in
order to report this?

Thanks,
	Vitaly