Win32 build doesn't build because of stddef.h

Eagle I Martin Baranski wrote:
> Benny,
>
> I'm just thinking that the GCC should be supported, because that's
> definitely a better compiler than MS' one.. I'm saying this, because I
> had to work with VS 2003 .NET some time ago and especially the linker
> was pure pain to me.. It threw errors where GCC worked just fine - and
> GCC is stricter than MS' linker..
> And since the compiler works fine and the IDE does what it's meant to
> be, I don't see any reason for switching over to the
> Code::Blocks-forums.
> Instead, IMHO it's more a putting-pjsip-into-a-gcc-compatible-form-stuff.. ;)

Thanks for the suggestion to support gcc, and I've added support for
gcc in pjsip... four years ago! You really really need to read the
Getting Started page to help you with building pjsip and avoid this
misconception.

Lets put this thread to rest already.

  -benny