Win32 build doesn't build because of stddef.h

Hi,

Ahh, I'm sorry for my ignorance, the library for Winsock 2 is ws2_32.lib.
The first error should go with this. For the second one make sure you are
linking to ole32.lib (Hmm, I wonder why you didn't get errors for
CoCreateInstance and other COM API's before this, maybe the linker didn't
try further after getting this error?).

As of closing the thread, I guess road blocks like this happen with
everyone, so we can try to help a bit. But, as a side note you should try to
use the tools that are meant to be used with a particular library.

And, VC++ 2005 is a standard C++ compilant compiler. You should be able to
build all standard C++ projects with it. Maybe you were just getting some
weird errors that needed subtle changes in configuration of VC++ 2003.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Hitesh