Win32 build doesn't build because of stddef.h

2007/11/8, Perry Ismangil <perry at pjsip.org>:
> On 11/8/07, Eagle I Martin Baranski <eagle3386 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Yes, that file was the one I talked about.. And I don't even have a
> > clue who changed that file, because all I edited was removing a space
> > between "#" and "include" - and that was a completely different file..
> >

> Right, let's start from the beginning then.
>
> - Delete your working directory.
> - Checkout a fresh copy from svn.pjsip.org
>
> And we'll take it from there again. Although be aware there are limits to
> our knowledge here as you are using an unsupported IDE.

OK, did that.. But there's already a problem:

M:\pj-sip>svn co svn://svn.pjsip.org
svn: Kann nicht mit Host 'svn.pjsip.org' verbinden: Es konnte keine
Verbindung hergestellt werden, da der Zielcomputer die Verbindung
verweigerte.

Error message means in English "Can't connect to host 'svn.pjsip.org':
The connection couldn't be established because the target-computer
refused the connection"

Doing the checkout with the "http://"-prefix, gives me this:

M:\pj-sip>svn co http://svn.pjsip.org
svn: PROPFIND Anfrage fehlgeschlagen auf '/'
svn: PROPFIND von '/': 405 Method Not Allowed (http://svn.pjsip.org)

"Anfrage fehlgeschlagen auf '/'" means "Request failed for '/'"

Why did you give me that URL? The one from the docs
(http://svn.pjsip.org/repos/pjproject/trunk/) worked fine for me..

Regards,
 Martin
--