[pjsip] Service-route overriding proxy

Benny Prijono schrieb:
> Klaus Darilion wrote:
>> Olivier Beytrison schrieb:
>>> I don't think so. Because th P-CSCF address will be mostly assigned by
>>> DHCP Option. Because when you're are moving with your device, you move
>>> from one area to another one covered by annother GGSN, which mean you'll
>>> have to contact a new P-CSCF, this without invalidating your registration.
>> In the 3G book from Gonzalo Camarillo, the Service Route only includes
>> the S-CSCF (no P and no I).
>
> Thanks for joining the discussion, Klaus. I think I must have
> misunderstood RFC 3608 Section 6.1, which I thought says that the
> Service-Route headers replace the whole route set configured in the UA.
>
> So as a confirmation, is it correct to append Service-Route headers
> into existing route set?

not sure - depends on how the existing route set is retrieved. Of course
it makes sense to always add a local defined outboundproxy (which maybe
for example a SIP-firewall in an enterprise or the PCSCF in IMS).

Maybe it would be useful to allow the --outboundproxy not only per UA
but also per SIP AoR.

regards
klaus