From: "Olivier Beytrison" <olivier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "pjsip embedded/DSP SIP discussion" <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: [pjsip] Service-route overriding proxy

There is a lr in the Service-Route. And looking at your message below, I
guess you're using OpenIMSCore as well.

Service-Route: <sip:orig at scscf.domain.net:6060;lr>
that's the one I receive.

Now my concern is, if we imagine the following scenario :
I have 2 accounts on different operators

I register on both of them, but if I have to put an outbound_proxy to
the proxy of one of my operator, how am I going to contact my second
operator ?

I really don't think that the right way to do, and that's why I join Roland.

Regards,

Olivier B.

Roland Klabunde a ?crit :
> Hi Benny,
>
> Hmm. Not sure. My montiorings:
>
> 1) No specification of service-route in config
> * Register OK, server returns service route pointing to scscf:6060
> * Invite is blocked by the registrar with error "Bad request - not
> following
> indicated service route". The request has been sent to pcscf:5060
>
> 2) Specification of service-route in config
> * Register as above
> * Invite is now sent to scscf:6060 (as specified in service route). This
> ends up in no response.
>
> Shouldn't the Ua send the Invite to pcscf:5060, providing the received
> service route somewhere in the INVITE header in order to let the pcscf
> know,
> where to route the request?
>
> As far as I can remember there was no ;lr in the service route. What would
> that change (besides the fact that I can't control the IMS platform)?
>
> Regards

 Olivier Beytrison
 Telecommunication Engineer
 Mobile: +41 (0)78 619 73 53