[pjsip] REGISTER in IMS and special Headers

Hi Olivier,

thanks for the detailed discussions, it's been very enlightening!

Reading briefly, it looks like it's not too difficult to add basic
IMS support in PJSUA-LIB, so hopefully this can be done soon (and
thanks for the information on how this should be done in
pjsua-lib!). Can't promise anything beyond basic support though, and
especially it won't be anywhere near 90% compliant. Stuffs like PoC,
that's just awful!

  -benny