From: "Olivier Beytrison" <olivier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "pjsip embedded/DSP SIP discussion" <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: [pjsip] REGISTER in IMS and special Headers

Hello Roland,

That's a pretty tough question you asked =)

Okay I'll try my best to not forget one :)
If we start from this reference :
http://www.pjsip.org/sip_media_features.htm#sip_features all those
features are needed for an IMS Client.

The one that should be supported as well are :

RFC3321 and RFC3322 for Signaling Compression
RFC3323 about the Private Field for privacy
RFC3325 (very important) Private Extensions to SIP for Asserted Identity
within Trusted Networks
RFC3329 Security between the UA and First hope
RFC3455 Private Header (P-Header) Extensions to SIP for the 3GPP
RFC3486 Compressing SIP (for SigComp)
RFC3892 should be fully supported for Session Mobility

RFC4083 is interesting as well, describing the requirement of SIP by the
3GPP

That's it I think. I've based this list on this page
http://www.tech-invite.com/Ti-sip-RFCs.html.

If anything else comes to my mind, I'll complete the list.

Regards,

Olivier B.

Roland Klabunde a ?crit :
> Hi Oliver,
>
> I'm just curious: Besides the Digest-AKA, which has been integrated to
> PJSIP
> by Benny, and the remarks you sent in your mail: What RFC's would you
> consider to be "mandatory for PJSIP" in order to evolve to a IMS compliant
> UA?
>
> Regards

 Olivier Beytrison
 Telecommunication Engineer