Re: php5 soap deserializer error

Michael Rasmussen wrote:
On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:27:03 +1000, dtra wrote:

  ["faultstring"]=>
string(121) "org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for {http://devserver.telco.com.au/axis/services/soapserver}ArrayOf_xsd_string";
  ["faultcode"]=>
  string(28) "soapenv:Server.userException" ["detail"]=>
  string(0) ""
}

I can see from the link that the service runs under Axis. Could it the be
that ArrayOf_xsd_string is actually a reference to a Java Bean for which
they have forgotten to provide a serializer? Apart from that I have
experienced that sometimes when a service uses a bean serializer you could
only use a Java client since the internal logic in a bean serializer is
depending on some kind of Java support on both sides. My advice, if the
problem relates to a bean serializer, is at any cost to avoid using bean
serializers if you what to be interoperable. I a god number of
sitiauations using one of the collection classes is suitable and they are
handle proberly.

hmmm... unfortunately we can't change their wsdl file
in their documentation they say that other languages should be able to access it, eg. .net, perl, etc.

i guess we might need to try java to see if we can get it working at all

thanks for your help
dave