Re: php5 soap deserializer error

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:27:03 +1000, dtra wrote:

>    ["faultstring"]=>
>    string(121) "org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for
> {http://devserver.telco.com.au/axis/services/soapserver}ArrayOf_xsd_string";
>    ["faultcode"]=>
>    string(28) "soapenv:Server.userException" ["detail"]=>
>    string(0) ""
> }
I can see from the link that the service runs under Axis. Could it the be
that ArrayOf_xsd_string is actually a reference to a Java Bean for which
they have forgotten to provide a serializer? Apart from that I have
experienced that sometimes when a service uses a bean serializer you could
only use a Java client since the internal logic in a bean serializer is
depending on some kind of Java support on both sides. My advice, if the
problem relates to a bean serializer, is at any cost to avoid using bean
serializers if you what to be interoperable. I a god number of
sitiauations using one of the collection classes is suitable and they are
handle proberly.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen