Re: php5 soap deserializer error

dtra writes:
apologies if it seems like i am spamming this group
It is OK but could you not skip sending me a copy by email? I read the list every day and I prifer using nntp.
  ["faultstring"]=>
string(121) "org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for {http://soapserver}ArrayOf_xsd_string";
  ["faultcode"]=>
  string(28) "soapenv:Server.userException"
  ["detail"]=>
  string(0) ""
}
ok, after running var_dump() i have got this output
where it says bad line above is causing the error
the soapserver is definitely looking for a string array
but whenever we send an array for destinationAddressSet we get this deserializer error and the request doesn't reach the soap server
The problem, as I see it, is that the serializer cannot find any definition for the type ArrayOf_xsd_string. I think this is coursed by an error in the wsdl file. According to your wsdl snippet the type is defined in this way: type="impl:ArrayOf_xsd_string" but the deserializer is looking here: {http://soapserver}ArrayOf_xsd_string. At least a / is missing (http://soapserver/). That means that this datatype is defined in the schema which ever impl is a reference to. Could you provide the headers and the schema section from the wsdl file?