Re: Status of PEAR SOAP

Hey Arnaud,

There was a patch in WSDL.php posted to the mailing list a while back on
adding SimpleType support in PEAR SOAP.  This would be a great feature
so we could use ENUMs :)  Second feature on my wish list would be digest
authentication.

Do you think PEAR SOAP will continue on in PHP5?  There seems to be some
current limitations in the C-extension, for example digest
authentication, changing transports, etc.

Al