Re: Status of PEAR SOAP

Hi,

There isn't a formal team working on PEAR::SOAP. Shane Caraveo didn't have a lot of time available to take care of the package so he delegated the task to me. I must admit I haven't done a great job for a while.

Contributions and patches get sent to the list or to me. As for the documentation there are slides at talks.php.net and there is no dedicated team writing doc for it.

There are a couple of patches pending and bugs needing attention. Hopefully I'll be able to spend more time on it and another developer will probably have more time available.

Arnaud.