Re: Status of PEAR SOAP

Hi,

I think this patch should be kept for the next release. The current RC state forbids to add new features. My current aim is to have RC4 correcting most of the bugs ending in a final 0.8.

PEAR::SOAP will most likely continue in PHP5. Shane Caraveo already started work on the next generation package a while ago. The C extension is very important but some people need the flexibility of php code.

Arnaud.