Re: 2 queries --> 1 array

Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, Matt, but I think it is.

<?php
$query = "SELECT t1.NAME, t1.BUSINESS, t1.ADDRESS, t1.CITY, t1.PHONE, t2.CONTACT_NAME, t2.CONTACT_VALUE FROM Table1 as t1, Table2 as t2 WHERE t1.ID = t2.CONTACT_ID"
$result = mysql_query($query);

while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result)) {
  // to make it easier to read, I'll assign the values to variables for this demonstration
  $name = $row['NAME'];
  $business = $row['BUSINESS'];
  $address = $row['ADDRESS'];
  $city = $row['CITY'];
  $phone = $row['PHONE'];
  $contactname = $row['CONTACT_NAME'];
  $contactvalue = $row['CONTACT_VALUE'];

  $bigarray[$name][$contactname] = $contactvalue;
}

$JoeBrownPrevsys = $bigarray['Joe Brown']['Prevsys'];
?>

If that's not right, please re-describe the problem and let's see what we can figure out.

If you have questions about what/how/why/etc...  feel free to ask.

-TG