RE: Session Problem

I don't think that the problem is on the browser setting...

Cause I've tried to browse the other web application (that using session
too) on other server, and its running well...

Forget to tell you, that if I used http://localhost <http://localhost/>
, the session running well...

But if I change with http://hostname <http://hostname/>  , the session
wasn't running...

I thought the problem was on privileges...

But I have setting the grant privilege to user root & the hostname...

Still the session not running..

Regards,

Anita