RE: ODBC Problem

Good morning,
I have almost the same problem, but just with cirilic characters.

I have this state on every page, html and php:

if I try to show cirilic characters I don't have problems.
If I try to insert names in cirilic then I have problems with some
characters only. If I insert the names in latin characters I don't have
anykind of problems.
I have tried with phpMyAdmin interface. I can insert cirilic characters
without problems, but if later I take this datas to my web site I obtain
just ????????. And if I read the cirilic characters I have introduced by
the website there is no sense.

I have tried changing the charset on both, database and website, without
results. I have changed from POST to GET without fine result.

Maybe an Apache problem? I am testing it right now.

Lost, just lost.

Kind regards,
Serafin