Re: ODBC Problem

Good morning Rodrigo (morning at least here :-) )

Take a look at this link:
http://www.shawnolson.net/a/946/

I had the same problem and now it's solved.

The problem is that MySQL and maybe another DDBB, they doesn't expect the
data to be in utf8.

I have added this line:

$variable = mysql_query("SET NAMES  'utf8'");

before to insert the datas and before to select,
and now everything is working.

Let me now if yor try it and works.

Thanks.
Serafin