From: Rodrigo Haces [mailto:rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 10 October 2005 23:13
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  ODBC Problem

Hi all:

Im  currently using php to connect to a database in another server, this is
intersystems cache database.

if i do a query to my database and the result has special spanish characters
like "´" (á,é,í,ó,ú) it returns me another character, this one changes from
time to time, i just tried to make a test with the isql shell program, i
connect and ask for the same query and in shell it returns the correct
characters.

If someone can help me please i'll apretiate.

Thanks
rodrigo