RE: Linux/PHP/Access Database - oh boy :(

Yep - I could do that...

Or I could use this: http://www.cynergi.net/exportsql/

I haven't tried "exportsql" yet, it probably will fall over or be a
nightmare to get going knowing my current run of luck!

Let's all put our hands together and pray that it works (and for world peace
or something).

Alex