RE: Linux/PHP/Access Database - oh boy :(

In that case, you could write a PHP script on your PC (Windows right?)
that reads the data from the MDB file then posts the data to the MySQL
database.  Sounds easy enough. Hah  (that phrase has bitten me on the
backside more times than I can remember.. Challenges are fun though heh)

-Tg