Re: Linux/PHP/Access Database - oh boy :(

Alex, et al --

Sorry I'm late, and I hope that your upcoming mysql install works out
well for you.

Since you have the ability to convert this DB to something else (I was
going to ask but got busy and then this whole thread happenned :-) could
you also just dump it to a CSV file?  That would be easy to read in with
PHP, and since you have so few records the performance impact should be
negligible.  That way you also don't have to learn how to do something
new (talk to a dbase5 file in mysql) while you are under such pressure
(but go back and learn mysql anyway :-)

HTH & HAND

:-D
--