Re: PHP & MSSQL

Ok. Special thanks to Robert Twitty for the answer. I started using the TEXT
datatype to achieve long texts of data. However, PHP.INI is configured by
default to limit TEXT datatype retrievals to 4K. Change the mssql.textlimit
in the INI file to suit your purposes, and use the TEXT datatype.

Thanks!

20030811101834.97025.qmail@pb1.pair.com">news:20030811101834.97025.qmail@pb1.pair.com...