PHP & MSSQL

Hi
    I am currently trying to use PHP and MSSQL together but I am having a
few problems.

I can enter data into the Db OK, but when pulling the data back to display
on the page, the string cuts to around 250 chars. The Db field is VarChar
6000 and I can see the whole data in the field.

I have tried pulling the data out as object, array & row but always lose the
end.

Any help please!

Shaun