Re: md5 question!

Marco,

Thanks, that's what I originally thought that it was
one way.  So websites that have the option to retrieve
password don't use md5?

I guess technically there MUST be a way to break the
barrier where you can reverse it.  If there is a way
to make it there is always a way to break it, somehow.
 !!!!  But what I have heard and read it's very tight
and probably the best method to handle passwords for
now, until something new is released.  Which will
happen when md5 is broken, like everything else after
a little bit of time.

Jerry

 --- Marco Tabini <marcot@tabini.ca> wrote: > Hi
Jerry--