Re: password/entry

Hold it right there, buster.  We're all trying to be helpful, but no one wants
to help those not willing to do some legwork.

Yes but I think Robert was quite right in his comments.

Possibly, or stupid or lazy.

In a reply is not very nice. Especially when Robert has FOUND Classes Repository, but is not sure what he is looking for there.

Newcommers need pointing in the right direction first.

p.s. I don't want MySQL on my systems, so I have great difficulty working with the 'basic' stuff. I need to get a few of these examples converted to Firebird :)

--
Lester Caine