Problem on PHP Library Including(?)

Hi.

My Webserver has a serius problem on connectting PHP to Oracle DB.
Would you show me any advice or instruction? ^^;

My system is configured as follows:

OS        : Solaris 2.8
WebServer : iplanet 6.0 SP5
DB Server : Oracle 8.1.7
.. and PHP4.1.2 (installed as DSO)

The WebServer starts and works normally.
But suddenly, it tells me an error message via my browser

------
  Warning: Failed opening '/cont01/sgt1/web/docs/test/oci_db.php' for
inclusion
  (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0
------

Once the problem occurs, no php file works any more until restarting
webserver
(If PHP cannot include the library ALL THE TIME, evidently it's the matter
of the include_path
configuration in the 'php.ini'. But, the problem sometimes occurs, sometimes
not.)

After restarting webserver, it works normally for 5~10 minutes and same
problem occurs again!!
(cf: DB connection via 'jsp' has no problem)

For your information....
1.
Some 'WARNING' had been thrown on installing PHP at first time.
(it happend on 'make' step, but installed seccessfully, anyway. -_-;;)
I guess this warning message may be concerned with my problem.

------------------------------------
   oracle.c: In function `zm_startup_oracle':
   oracle.c:328: warning: passing arg 1 of
`zend_register_list_destructors_ex' from incompatible pointer type
   oracle.c:329: warning: passing arg 2 of
`zend_register_list_destructors_ex' from incompatible pointer type

   nsapi.c: In function `nsapi_request_dtor':
   nsapi.c:438: warning: passing arg 1 of `nsapi_free' discards qualifiers
from pointer target type
   nsapi.c:440: warning: passing arg 1 of `nsapi_free' discards qualifiers
from pointer target type

2.
I've already  uninstalled and installed again all system(including OS)
several times.
But, the situation does not improved yet.