Re: Firebird PHP Module

I can compile doing 2 modifications, but doesn't work.

I've had 2 modifications to compile interbase module of php:
1)in ibase.h add
#define ISC_FAR

2) Before configure
export LIBS="-lstdc++ -lcrypt -lcrypto"
configure ..... --with-interbase=shared,/usr/local/firebird

Now compile without errors and appears in phpinfo, but when I use an
ibase function in any page the server don't show the page and no
there isn't any errors in php log nor apache log.

Test dome in linux rh8 with Apache 2.0.45,FirebirdCS 1.5RC2 , php
(4.3.1 and 4.3.2RC3)
I've tried use libgds.so, libgds.so.0 from Firebird 1.0.2 but doesn't
work.

Anybody has Firebird 1.5 an php working properly in linux?

sorry about my english, I'm spanish

Regards

3EA050BA.40106@lsces.co.uk">news:3EA050BA.40106@lsces.co.uk...