RE: [ OT] PHP+MySQL Programmer/Geek -- Job Titles?

I wonder if anyone realizes that companies like Microsoft and other large
corporation don't have titles other than senior management, and ones they
use when dealing with the media.  The company I work for doesn't use 'em,
they printed business cards, the title column is blank.  Titles really are
meaningless other than for a Resume or PR...

-Dan Joseph