Re: [ OT] PHP+MySQL Programmer/Geek -- Job Titles?

You're kidding, right? So you're basically saying this guy's job
isn't relevant. Nice.

I can't remember the last job I had that had a formal job description
published. Maybe at a monolithic million person company where they
can't keep track of who is doing what in their 50,000 person IT shop.
Most companies I've seen (outside government organizations) seem to
wing it more than that, particularly in IT.

--- Doug Thompson <dthompson@brickbarn.com> wrote:
> If the job were relevant, it would have a written description and
> title published by the company and you wouldn't be facing this
> dilemma.
>
> My $0.02,
>
> Doug
>

> --