Custom Sort Order in MySQL

Hiya,
    Just wondering what is the best way to get some data out of a database in cutom order.

    They all have grades like A*, A, B, C and some are grade Secret.

    If I sort them by grade secret is at the bottom, I would like this at the top. I realise I could get all the Secret's, then A*, then A as seperate calls, but id prefer to get them all in the correct order as I belive this will be faster.

                    Thanks!

                    Steve