From: Joe Forsythe <jforsythe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  JavaScript Puzzler
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, 31 July, 2009, 9:45 AM

                  So I've got the following code in 2 flavors:

Version A:

<textarea name="locationinfo" id="locationinfo" onFocus="if

((this.value == 'Some stuff\nGoes here.') || (this.value == 'Some

stuff\rGoes here.')) {this.value= ''; this.onfocus= null;}">Some stuff

Goes here.

      Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/