Re: need a carwler

the reason is i have slow internet connection and the sites affected are not
only my own but my clients also who have lots of folders in their ftp
suppose i start downloading all their folder and if 1 folder is 10gb in size
it will take 4-5 hours or to download only that folder not to mention after
all this is downloaded i have edit and upload again

anyways thanks for all your suggestions i did it with php script went pretty
fine ran on 3 websites worked perfectly it reads all folders and subfolders
opens index.php or any html file because these are the only that are
affected in that folder and removes the injected code.

i checked on windows hosting now testing on linux hosting hopefully script
will work there also and problem will be solved.

Regards
Farhan