Re: need a carwler

In message <eeadcf600901131158w517b308nd9e590eaf8b446c8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Farhan khalid <farhan2kf@xxxxxxxxx> writes
>Hi,
>
>Alot of my sites and clients sites were somehow hacked and injected with
>some encrypted code that redirects users to porn site and downloads virus on
>the system
>
>i am attaching the code sample if somebody wants to check.This code is at
>the end of each php, html and asp files now i have to clean hundreds of
>files and remove this code

Your sample was blocked.  However, are you sure that the files have been
changed?

Are you 100% sure that it isn't software that is adding the code to each
file, as it is requested by the site visitors?  I have seen that happen
before.

>can anyone tell me about some crawler script that can read every file in all
>folders and subfolders and find this code remove it automatically as i need
>to urgently fix this issue and downloading all files manually removing code
>will take really long time

I wouldn't have thought so.  Automatically FTP everything down, a really
big search and replace, and automatically FTP everything up again.

It might take a few hours to run, but it shouldn't take you more than 15
minutes "work time"

--
Pete Clark

Advertise your events in Spain - local and free
http://hotcosta.com/events.php