need a carwler

Hi,

Alot of my sites and clients sites were somehow hacked and injected with
some encrypted code that redirects users to porn site and downloads virus on
the system

i am attaching the code sample if somebody wants to check.This code is at
the end of each php, html and asp files now i have to clean hundreds of
files and remove this code

can anyone tell me about some crawler script that can read every file in all
folders and subfolders and find this code remove it automatically as i need
to urgently fix this issue and downloading all files manually removing code
will take really long time

Regards
Farhan