RE: Reserved words in mysql/PHP

Dear Friend,

dont use this word, because it is a reserved to sql strings
dont use numbers too ...

try use this: primaries or primar_y

;)

To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: jforsythe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 12:43:29 -0500Subject:  Reserved words in mysql/PHP

I was trying to run a query that was giving me FITS:$result = mysql_query("INSERT INTO customer_shipping_address (address_id,customer_id,fname,lname,address,city,state,zip_code,primary) VALUES ($ship_address_id, $customer_id,'$shipfname','$shiplname','$shipaddress','$shipcity','$ship state',$shipzip,$primary)");Good luck EVER making that work: "primary" is a reserved word.So, for the uninitiated, here's a list I just found with some reserved words so you, too, can save yourself the headache.http://developer.mimer.com/validator/sql-reserved-words.tml--Joe[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]