Re: call another PHP script from a PHP script

I'm afraid you've got truly limited options, as that is *exactly* what
cron jobs and scheduled tasks are meant for. If you don't have permissions
to set up a scheduled task, I would consider speaking in a very sweet
voice to your server admin and have them set one up for you. You'll find
that chocolate chip cookies are quite well received.

Or you could set an alarm to go off every half hour then go refresh the
page with the script on it.

Speaking of... If you've got a computer with an always on connection at
home, you could set something up to refresh the page for you every half
hour.
--
Joe