Re: call another PHP script from a PHP script

yeh i agree with you... had the time interval been constant i would hav
requested the server admin to setup the cron jobs for me. since it is
variable i want to know if it is possible to change the cron jobs from a PHP
script..

and regarding the refreshing the page manually... i m thinking of that via
AJAX. since javascript has got more time handling functions than PHP...

Kranthi.