Re: call another PHP script from a PHP script

yes.. the project i m doing is to stimulate a virtual cricket
environment.(here nearly 5 T20 matches will take place with nearly half an
hour gap between the successive matches) where the php script i m referring
to gives the output of every ball. and the schedule cant be constant because
the time varies at the end of over, end of match... and the time depends
upon the output of the previous instance of the script

And for the solution u mentioned.. IMO AJAX solution is better than having a
scheduled task for refreshing the PHP script. (i have a dedicated computer
for this purpose and the browser will always remain on. this may seem a bit
weird to u but i do hav 1).

Kranthi.