Re: Regarding Sending SMS

Vijaya

Try Kannel WAP and SMS Gateway. You need a GSM modem. Read www.kannel.org. Will assist you if you choose this option in configuration. For Windows environment Use Ozeki SMS Server or ActiveXpert SMS server the Windows gateway will cost you some few dollars otherwise Kannel is free for linux and php developers and very robust.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: vijaya lakshmi Vulli
  To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 5:45 AM
  Subject:  Regarding Sending SMS

  Hi All,
    I am new to php and I am doing one consultancy project.In that i need to send sms to jobseekers.Please tell me how to do sending sms task.Please help me.I have to buy any webservices for this or is there any free webservices are available.Please send a code for sending sms.

  thank you inadvance

  vijaya