Re: Regarding Sending SMS

As i now you have to use a web service to do this you have to connect to a
sms gateway or a web service that send sms out. i have no any idea about any
service that provide the service free. just give a try in google and see

priyantha

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 8:15 AM, vijaya lakshmi Vulli <
vijayalakshmivulli@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Hi All,
>   I am new to php and I am doing one consultancy project.In that i need to
> send sms to jobseekers.Please tell me how to do sending sms task.Please help
> me.I have to buy any webservices for this or is there any free webservices
> are available.Please send a code for sending sms.
>
> thank you inadvance
>
> vijaya

Priyantha Gunawardena